Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Call for papers for Special Issue of Journal
The full call for papers can be found here
Meanwhile we have excerpted the following information from the call for papers for your convenience:
- Booktubers: Creation of promotion and book review channels, formation of reader networks, booktuber contests, etc.
- Fanfiction and popular literature: Reading, commenting and creating fanfic and other narratives on specialized digital platforms: fanfiction.net, Wattpad, etc.
- Groups of musical fans: Participation in fans group of a singer or musical group, with group management activity, content creation (for example, in the form of fanvids or vids, in which songs, music and images overlap, or translation practices, divulgation etc.
- Storytelling: Creation of narrative or poetic audiovisual works (stories, comic, photonovels, video poetry, drawn poetry, etc.), audiobooks, etc.
- Memes, phrases, postcards: Creation and propagation of short literary or paraliterary texts, with authentic or apocryphal phrases, thoughts or quotes, that young people create, take and reuse and share online through several channels (mobile, web, etc.) .
- Literary apps: Applications with digital stories that are read on touch screens and that develop multimodal narratives in which reader participation is key for the development of the story.
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
افضل شركة رش دفان بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
افضل شركة مكافحة النمل الاسود بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالرياض