Monday, August 15, 2011

Fox oralcy: A new 'whispering frontier'


The other day I heard Michele talking to a young fox, but by the time I got to the window of the barn he had run off. But Michele insisted he was listening.

This morning I looked out the window an on the deck I saw what I immediately thought was the same critter Michele had been talking to the other day. I called Michele through and with our respective cameras we went for some pix. But the animal moved down the side of the house. So we went out to the front and saw two foxes move up into the bush at the edge of the yard. At this point, Michele essayed a new kind of 'whispering', with what I thought was pretty good effect.



Here are a couple of stills that give some close up.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?