Saturday, May 10, 2008

Social Network Workshop: Choose a website



In groups access and read one or other of the following and discuss in your group

  • What, if anything, do the stories establish about causes and effects?

  • What do you think lies at the heart of the matter?

  • Where do you stand on young people using social network sites and why?

  • Where do you stand on students accessing social network sites at school and why?

  • Comments:
    Hi. Is the Japanese animated cartoon good?
    Your site is interesting for me
    I want to often visit your site from now on.
    If you are interested in Anime, please link to my site.
    My site has information about Japanese culture
    (For example, Japanese manga, animation, games, Japanese foods).
    Would you introduce my site in your site if you like it?
    http://japanesefood-cultuer-history-anime.blogspot.com/
     
    Do you know the fiesta Gold, in the game you need the
    fiesta money. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
    buy fiesta Gold, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
    fiesta online gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
    fiesta online money. I am happy with him.
    Do you know the Darkfall Gold, in the game you need the Darkfall money. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy Darkfall Gold, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the Darkfall Gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
    cheap Darkfall gold. I am happy with him.
     
    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?