Friday, April 25, 2008
Internet fame: Can you make money from it?
We're no listening to an hilarious panel comprising a bunch of internetly amous people, responsible for the following memes:
- Joe Mathlete and "Marmaduke Explained"
- Ian Spector and "Chuck Norris Facts"
- Kyle McDonald, who traded a red paperclip for a house
- Andrew Michael Baron and Rocketboom
- Alex Tew, the million (dollar) pixel page bloke
Best quote: A comment from the floor pointed out that all the panelists are young, white, males, and the panelists were asked to respond. The crowd was left in stitches when one answered, "Well, other cultures have more interesting things to do!"
Random pic: Michele with Tron Guy!!